 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 860
  Beg beg, plead plead, whine whine

Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me a lift into train1 on the 26th... I live right smack downtown in TO, but I think I'm gonna be carting too many boxes to take the TTC, and a cab ride to Etobicoke is pretty darned (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beg beg, plead plead, whine whine

(...) This may be of no help to you as you may have TOO MANY boxes, but I am very glad that I invested in one of those collapsable wheeled luggage carts, they are the greatest. The cords keep everything under control so you can actually take them on (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beg beg, plead plead, whine whine

(...) Yes, I've got one of these, with nice big bouncy wheels to make stairs and kerbs easy. But alas and alack, I'm building a 3x4 foot mountain, and that, the buildings, the trains, and the track won't all fit :P Poor design, I guess - I should (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beg beg, plead plead, whine whine

(...) Hmmmm. It could possibly be done. I assume a station wagon would be have enough space? Is there parking where you live and where is that anyway? It's too early to tell for sure what my schedule will look like for that weekend (ask me on the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)