 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8557
  Re: Day ONE. Wasted.

(...) you cant nail that on me. What kate and i do is toast the nachos in the oven, then finish them off on broil. you came up with the microwave idea. Sure it melts the cheese, but the Chips. good god man.... think of the chips!!! Chris (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Day ONE. Wasted.

(...) I found that my chips were crunchy and warm--just right! I think it helped that I put the salsa in with the cheese over the chips before I put the whole thing into the microwave--the salsa distributes the heat to the chips better... Dave K (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)