 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8553
Re: Day ONE. Wasted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:26:29 GMT

:(

well, I had on it being productive....

home, lego, jeff/susan..

but no.

Shane comes over (a REAL bachelor) and drags me all over town eating
poutine for supper, and shopping at price club for mastercase' of stuff.

now @ 10:39.....   I gotta think about getting up for work tomorrow.

:(

maybe tomorrow....

Chris

Still wrestling with Blaster, was here until 6 or 7 (lost track but eh, I get
salary... oh wait, that should be a 'Grr!!!')

Then I went home, watched the Santa Fe go around the layout a few times, picked
up the 'mixed stuff for the kids', then finally looked at the pieces that Ralph
sent me (thanks Ralph!!).  Was thinking about either working on the clock or
sorting the pieces from teh sets that rtlToronto gave me a s a housewarming gift
(thanks guys!), but instead, being inspired by Calum, I threw some Tostitos,
salsa and cheese into the microwave and called it dinner, watched part of disk 4
of B5 seas0n 3, then went and read some of 'Foundations Edge' whilst listening
to Jazz FM.

That was my night.

Last night was also the first time since I moved in when no one called or no one
dropped by

Dave the homeowner