 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 855
  Calum is safe and well

OK, I'd just thought I'd do a quick post that Calum has landed safely in Germany, he did a quick tour of a train depot, saw some electronic shops, and then guffawed (?) over the toy store lego displays. Even when he is on Vacation he has the time (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum is safe and well

(...) I do hope he gets lots of shots of those toy store lego displays so we all in north america (CANADA) can see what kind of stuff we are missing.... I thought people in California had it lucky...we'll see how "lucky" those Europeans are!! :) (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum is safe and well

Cool. Hey Calum, if you are interested, check out a department store called "Werthiem" last fall they had 10" high Aquazone 'minifigs' filled with bubble bath. The figs are tres cool, make a nice addition to the collection. Cheers Oliver "Chris (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)