 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 851
Re: Dinner - May 18th idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 03:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
ok, I'm Guitly of both of those (hockey/survivor).

My Round house is virtually complete, I'm lacking about 211 3 x 4 33 degree
slope bricks... and code my RCX...

Calum, Have a Great Trip tomorrow!

Thank you!  Now if only I didn't have to pack, wash clothes, install two PCs
(one for my parents, another for a family friend), worry about hotels and
accomodations, and tie up a multitude of problems at work, it'd be smooth
sailing!

I'm really looking forward to this!

Calum