 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8492
Re: Preemptive welcome back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:27:49 GMT

On the power note, we were restored around 8:00 pm last night up here in Owen
Sound.

your lucky.

We spent the afternoon at the beach and came home and BBQd some food.
I guess living within 100 km of a nuclear plant has advantages.

actually I live about 30 KM away from the last nasty coal power plant and I still
have no A/C, BUT my across the lane way neighbors do have power.

its very hit or miss.

Chris

why in this power state, jeff, Ralph, and me are reading Lego Lugs?