 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8461
Re: rtl17 "It's All About the Clickits"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:56:06 GMT

Greg Hyland wrote:

I've been given the go-ahead to announce the next event: rtl17-IT'S ALL ABOUT
THE CLICKITS!

Who can build the prettiest necklace? An 8x8 wooden play surface will be
provided, but you may want to bring your own laptop.

I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS EVENT AND IF ANYONE MAKES FUN OF ME OR DOESN'T LIKE MY
IDEA, THEN I WILL LEAVE LUGNET AND LEGO AND NEVER TALK TO ANY OF YOU AGAIN!

MMMMMmmmmmmmm

mmmm mmmm Mmmmm!!!! "mmmm M !mmMMMMmmmm"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Best Wishes,
G.Hyland, Creepy Artist
(The boy who peed on Calum's car's drivers side door handle)

THIS i want to hear!!!

--
Chris