 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8445
  Re: Report Calum....

(...) All I have time to say at this point is. Ask Calum the significance of the numbers: 66 and 3 Derek (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Report Calum....

(...) All I can say is, the stupid Americans decide to make streets (like Fairfax Drive) turn automatically into highways. The 3 on the other hand is the 3 bodies of dead weight I had in the back not looking out for the bar we were supposed to find. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Report Calum....

(...) Maybe because someone failed to mention that they had no clue where they where going until it became painfully obvious as we were rolling down the on ramp to Interstate 66. I have now come to realize that this is Calum's default state and GPS (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Report Calum....

(...) NOW do you all see what i have to put up with??? :) sure calum does amazing with the web page, but by that same token i have to get the call at 3 am complaining about speed bumps at the place he works at. (...) I agree. that's why Derek is a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)