 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8395
  Re: Welcome to GhostTown USA...

(...) Yup. I expect it to be quiet. Don't think I'm not watching though. I know when you are sleeping. I know when you're awake. I know when you've been bad or good, so be good or I'll smack you upside the head! Calum (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Welcome to GhostTown USA...

(...) I'll be good! Honest I will!! And no visiting that den of evilness, o.t-d, whilst you're gone, either! Waittaminit! Calum's gone, Derek's gone, Jeff's gone... Chris and I are the only ones left in the house??? PARTY!!!...!!! So Chris, what do (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Welcome to GhostTown USA...

(...) you should have seen the cat fight Calum and i had. basically he said I had to be good or else...... THAT and my wife is back from vacation, and Chris just became a bit more "tame" Chris on the upside I had a healthy lunch. (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)