 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 838
    pay pal —Chris Magno
   Anybody hear have any info for me on pay pal. What's the skinny? My question is pointed mainly to fellow Canadians. I'm thinking of signing up...... What should I be aware of, I've got half way through their terms of use and almost fell asleep. If I (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)