 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8367
  rtlToronto Train Containers

Hey guys, JeffVW has taken it upon himself to build the 20-30 containers to participate in the BrickFest container swap with other LTCs. He's finalizing the design, but here's the rtlToronto production sticker on one of the ideas for the containers: (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Train Containers

(...) Well I for one do not like it!! - no where does it show or mention anything robotic! - the colours are all off. it should be a BLUE background with white lettering. Either redo it; or I'll bring this up with out (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Train Containers

(...) (URL) is not to be confused with Pokey the Penguin (URL) both adopt a-strikingly similar graphic style Iain (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Train Containers

(...) I've never mocked your "friend bear" I've just never been in a sufficient enough state of "oz" to truly appreciate it. same for pokey Chris (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Train Containers - Good one Calum...

(...) So I'm sitting here, placing stickers on the containers... and I notice that all of the numbers have a meaning... Can you figure out what they are? Jeff VW (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto Train Containers

(...) <snip> (...) Contrary to what Chris may think, I moved with 2x4 pickup truck loads (that's 2 pickups and 4 trips each) One load was just the LEGO :) So settled in, everything's put away, and I have a house with 2 empty bedrooms, a mostly (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)