 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8366
8365  |  8367
Subject:
lego's packed, 'puters packed, books are packed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:33:17 GMT

boy am I bored!!!!!

THe only thing running is this here laptop!

oh well...

watching RUSH on MM and happy i'm not sitting amongst half million of my fellow
citizens....

500,000 people listening to Getty Lee...

So here's a thought... (strokes chin a la Letterman)

circa 1977...

"Hey Getty, let's start a band so that 25 years from now we can play in front of
half a million people...  i hear Mick's gonna be there...."

eh, a guy from work is at the concert right now--i'm sure i may see him sometime
next week when he can finally get out of Downsview...

Dave K