 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8249
8248  |  8250
Subject:
So I start to pack...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:53:46 GMT

I just want to go on record to say that, "Hey Jeff, if it's too much of a hassle
to get all that LEOG of yours to SoCal, just let me know--I'd be glad to help
alleviate some of your burden!"

Holy Moly!  I have lotsa LEGO and I'm dreading just bringing it all down to the
truck next weekend!

Dunno how you're going to do it Jeff!

Anyway, the first thing packed is the LEGO.  Well, it's not all packed in big
boxes, it's just put into small containers and tubs, ready to be taped up to go
into bigger boxes (when I bring home some Compaq boxes from work tomorrow
night.)

The trials of moving!