 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8217
  Re: Put-up or Shut-up

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote: <snip> (...) Let me get this straight--you don't have to get the pucks up off the floor, they just have to be 'contained' within the robot, even they're still on the floor? That's it? K, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Put-up or Shut-up

(...) I believe the rules have changed. Now, the robot has to pick up the pucks... sorry. :) Steve (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Put-up or Shut-up

(...) That is also not much of a problem--I make LEGO vacuum cleaners for blocks, I can make one for pucks. Maybe I'll send down a 'bot for the next competition. Dave K (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)