 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8208
Re: Iain may love his rollercoasters...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:39:44 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

But this is my favourite boat ever...

http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/chicheemaun.htm

I hadn't realized they repainted it.

Here's a pic that I took of her a few years back...

<http://sparky.i989.net/images/trip/p002707.jpg
<http://sparky.i989.net/trip/p002707.jpg>>¬

Dave K

the Chi-Cheemaun (pronounced chi-chi-man) is your favorite boat??

wadda-r-ya, some kind of freak?   First, the Chi-Cheemaun resides in
tobermory.  about a hours drive north of Ralph Hemple. which says a lot
considering he's 3 hours North of the center of the universe. (toronto)

Second, there is always some long line to get on.
third, when you rent a cottage in tobermory the darn boat like to toot a
very loud horn letting the world know its leaving.

Dave, dave, dave.