 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8169
    Another video... —David Koudys
   Stay a while... Staaaay forever! (URL) please download to your system before viewing. This video clocks in just over 7 minutes and is approx 75 meg. It's a compilation from the footage from Sunday. I was late arriving Sunday so I don't have video (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)