 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 816
  Freight Locomotive

I built a freight engine last night, as I figured we needed something to take all of those flatcars full of containers around: (URL) I can't stop buiding train stuff. Calum (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Freight Locomotive

(...) You know what you're doing??? You're soooo enticing me to cave in and spend some money that would otherwise be allocated to technic and mindstorms and go out and start in on this train thing!!! That's a wonderful engine. Though, to be sure, it (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Freight Locomotive

Dave let me help you decide if you should spend your valued $$ on trains or technics. Case for technics: (URL) against trains: (this may be a bit politically incorrect) (URL) I say more???? Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Freight Locomotive