 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8147
    Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto —Jeroen de Haan
    "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HIEB0J.3qs@lugnet.com... (...) Very nice, David, worth the download! Good music too, suits the movie (altough some Philip Glass would have been nice too). Jeroen (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto —David Koudys
   (...) Thanks Jeroen, I had fun making it. It was a wee bit of a learning curve for VisualStudio, but I got it. I'll attempt to make the video for the vidcap for Sunday and get it up soon. I looked up Philip Glass--I liked the instrumental music for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) The reason I mention Philip Glass is he did the music for KOYAANISQATSI, a movie which also uses a lot of up speeded clips. The repetitive music of Glass (Philip Glass joke: A friend of mine gave me a Philip Glass record. I listened to it for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto —Iain Hendry
   (...) Koyaanisquatsi sounds so familiar. I had heard about it, or seen something about it, so very long ago... one of those things I am sure that a long time ago I said, "I must see this", then forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me! Iain (who (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)