 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8124
    Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures —John Gerlach
   (...) Welcome to the crazy world of displaying a Lego train layout! Glad to hear you had fun, I hope your group continues to 'dabble' in trains. And I'm *really* looking forward to what your RCX expertise can bring to the world of Lego trains. How (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

        Re: RTLToronto NMRA pictures —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Gerlach wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't want to mention that part for fear of sounding a little 'braggish', but at least 6 tentative invites to other train shows. I don't know if we have the time to get somethign (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)