 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8119
  Just the NMRA pics folks--no comments, dialogue, or expatiation (for now)

Is late, I's tired... Few things Probably the most fun I've had with my clothes on... Well, it was fun anyway... THere were many many people, and I didn't take alotta pics of anything. I did, however, take time-lapse video from a built-in cam on the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !

  Re: Just the NMRA pics folks--no comments, dialogue, or expatiation (for now)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote: snip (...) I'll get used to the FTX stuff yet... fixed the links above--now they point to actual pictures :) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)