 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8104
Re: you made the papers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:19:03 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

David Koudys wrote:

WHen I filled out the forms I didn't know that we had a name,

So I went with 'some geeks who play with LEGO far past their teens
that live in
and around Toronto.'

They shortened it down to 'Toronto Lego Club'

Eh, whatrya gonna do?

Dave K
-see Derek, this is sarcasm.

Ooh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man from
Happyland, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane! Oh, by the way: I was
being sarcastic.  -Homer

Oh wait this is a better one:

Oh, OK Marge, I'll get along with them. Then, I will hug some
snakes...yes! Then, I will hug and kiss some poisonous snakes ... Now
that's sarcasm.  -Homer

Derek

D'oh!

Yours are much better than mine!