 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8085
Re: RICE HO!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:11:36 GMT

I'm spoken with the library and they cashed the cheque. We are booked
for Sept. 13. for the "rice game"

As soon as I get my hands on the back hoe I'm  gonna win this!!!

actually everyone should know all this already BUT since I've switched
from netscape to crappy IE and M$ outlook, I'm having lugnet issues. so
I'm still using Netscape as my news reader, and posting via e-mail, but
I had to find a way for M$ to play nice and share SMTP with Netscape.

so really this was just a TEST post, but I was too lazy to figure out
how to subscribe to OT.Test.DONT-READ-THIS-DAVE.K

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?

The love in this room is just overwhelming!

Put this in your IE address field--

http://news.lugnet.com/?n=*,-100&v=c

(and turn off all filters)

That's how I read LUGNET.

So when I see Chris Magno posting, I read his post, no matter which newsgroup it
happens to be in.

And I see Ben posting in alotta different groups, and Calum sometimes gets over
to .trains and such.

Rob posts some to RCX and the like...

Jeff VW posts in alotta different places (can't wait to see those farm animals,
Jeff!)

And it goes on and on!

I like expanding my LEGO hobby by seeing what other folks in the world are doing
with it.  Some of those Space MOCs are absolutely inspiring, and the .space ng
has banter that almost rivals us here in .rtlToronto.

And I don't think I have to talk about my time in o.t-d--trying to convey some
sort of semblance of 'rational' discussion with the zealots. ;)

My home is first and foremost right here, but I do like getting out once in a
while to see what's going on in the bigger world of LUGNET

Dave K
-who loves the LUGNET service (1)

1- this message was not sponsored in whole or in part by the owners or
affiliates of LUGNET and/or their subsidiaries.