 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8071
8070  |  8072
Subject:
Doing non-work related things at work...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:52:39 GMT

Just goofing around with TD and PaintShop

So there it is, the layout, which really hasn’t been together in its entirety yet. (click on pic to see bigger pic)

So we’ll see in a matter of days.

Take care,

Dave K

Sparky’s Space--Where Sparky has his Space...