 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8053
Re: Road Show Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:48:41 GMT

In case anyone is interested I've put my roadshow pictures on Brickshelf.

Derek

Oh

My

Goodness!!

You actually did it.

I mean, I really thought that in the end you were joking but you actually did
it.

You made the roads out of bricks!!!

Wow, that's something else entirely.

Well now, it's a whole new ballgame!

Nicely done, btw (1)

Dave K
-1 no sarcasm.  You'll know when I'm sarcastic because i'm usually blatantly
obvious with my sarcasm so as to not confuse the folks with my keen sense of
facetiousness...