 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7972
    computer question: disappearing file types —Rob Stehlik
   Heres the thing... My .jpg files are not longer previewing properly in explorer when I click on them. Its funny, because the .jpg extension actually disappeared from the list of registered file types. All that was there was .jpeg .jfif and some (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: computer question: disappearing file types —Calum Tsang
   (...) (URL) you set to view as a webpage, ie ActiveDesktop? Calum (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: computer question: disappearing file types —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Thanks for these tips. The fix on that link didn't work, but it led to one that did. Something to do with the registry. Rob (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)