 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7932
  Re: Things I thought we should not talk about..

(...) Ahh the memories, the laughter, the tears, the "Shut the whatever up!!!" Military Duck Jock anyone? Dave K (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Things I thought we should not talk about..

Dave, Are you actually at work in our fair city? Ralph (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Things I thought we should not talk about..

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote: I'm at 2180 20th St. E Owen SOund, Ontario (just look for all the yellow busses :) ) I'll call you in a bit, once I get these PC's upgraded. Dave K (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)