 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7862
  [rtlToronto] RoadShow Toronto: This is how we rock it in the T-Dot...

Hey folks, I'm really tired, but here's some shots from Day 1 of RoadShow 2003 in Toronto (Stop 2, just after Dallas): (URL) are mostly people and setup shots. I'm sure by tomorrow Derek will have hundreds of photos of the actual layout. Full report (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

  Re: [rtlToronto] RoadShow Toronto: This is how we rock it in the T-Dot...

Hey wow you guys rock! Really nice layout. Looks like good weather too. Your Road Show stop looks like it was a success! Dang how cool is that multi-level layout! Go Go RTL! e GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)