 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7847
7846  |  7848
Subject:
Land for sale!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 02:37:02 GMT

Or just build some small buildings that might be appropriate for this:

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Getting back into the swing of things the last few days, (and b/w work and other
things that are considered by many 'big stuff... oh there aren't enuf hours in a
day!) and I realized that there aint much time left for the Toronto Train Show
(huge surprise).

So the landscaping is being done as we speak, but if someone has a few buildings
(maybe left over from the show this weekend) the pics show the areas I have to
put buildings in.

All that stuff under the tracks is going to be nicely landscaped, so no
buildings there.

Give me a shout if you can contribute--no pink!

I'll do my best.

Dave K