 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7831
    Re: Water Tank in 8454? —David Laswell
   (...) It's hard to say. It's a proven fact that some Toy Fair sample models don't reflect final designs, and some aren't constructed correctly (I once saw Jango's Slave I with the wings mounted backwards), so it's possible that both doors are (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Water Tank in 8454? —Jeff Elliott
    I'm a big fan of building sets using only box cover pictures. I can tell you for a fact that even the box-cover photos don't necessarily reflect exactly what you get inside. For example, I recently bought Hagrid's Hut, and the cover photo shows (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)