 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7763
  Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003

(...) Anytime Dave, Jeff VW, and everyone else.... just blame me!!! Here I am, in a non-a/c car, driving to Niagara Falls (well, technically I was the passenger), nearly got strip-searched at the border because the woman didn't understand why two (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin wrote: <snip> (...) Can't. They both won't fit inside 1 shoebox and well, rulz is rulz... can I call you 'Chuck'? Dave K -who can't wait until the fall season to see what happens in West Wing.... (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003

(...) Bring it in the car. (...) Yeah, I'd like to know what's up with WW as well. Alias too. Thank lord for Amazing Race. I'd go nuts! Calum (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: I book a space. Sept 13 2003

(...) There is nothing on right now that I'm turning the tube on for, besides 'Gilmore Girls'. Now if the idiot box happens to be on, and on the CRT there are Simpson-like characters, then maybe I'll sit and watch, but other than that--fall season (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)