 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7740
  Re: How am I going to blame John for this one...

(...) Actually, both of you are correct. The Power Puller is a Phone Special while the 8430 is half off on the web special (on Lego Shop @ Home). So there you are.... Ben (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: How am I going to blame John for this one...

(...) Which is what was pointed out with the link above. Thanks for the further clarity, Ben. Dave K -LUGNET, thy name is patronize (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)