 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 773
    polarity switches —David Koudys
   After being scared by Chris that I would never be able to find any polarity switches... ;P I found some! en route to my house right now are four (4) switches. It took a call to Spectrum, then to LEGO Canada, and they tracked down some from the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)