 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7681
7680  |  7682
Subject:
Oh I don't want to be at work right now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:47:39 GMT

eh, whatreya gonna do...

I went thru the directions for the rover briefly, and it looks as if itll be fun
to adapt it to an RCX.

Oh I wanna go home

work sux right now, with the gear up for the summer rollout.  nerves are short
and everyone wnats to do something different.

oh well.

Dave K
-who loves his job most of the time, but not today