 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7671
7670  |  7672
Subject:
Well sports fans...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:36:08 GMT

Just got the call--the Maple Leaf 2003 is still a 'go'!

Which means that we have a layout to bring.

'Official' correspondance is en route and we're gtg.

The LEGO layout is even mentioned in the literature.

As for Saturday, I plan on cleaning the entire apartment.  It needs it and I
need something to do.  Planning on throwing out alotta stuff and just having the
day to rebuild the place.

So if anyone's in the area and wants to drop by and help move LEGO around...

Eh, whatrya gonna do?

Dave K