 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7659
  Pouring Milk Into Your RCX at 1:43AM

Hey folks, Apart from sitting in Altimas, Accords, Mazda6's and berating the VW dealer, I found myself the night before pouring milk into my RCX2.0. Let me explain. Late Monday night, I was playing with a certain new Lego set, trying to make a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Pouring Milk Into Your RCX at 1:43AM

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) In Iainesque.. OMG! MILK! IRAQ! RCX!!! LAUGHED!! Wow!!! Dave K (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)