 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7605
  Re: BrickFest Reloaded

(...) Oh, that's just the way we like it here. Flamethrowers and all. :) (...) JeffVW and I are driving down, each with three seats. There may be others. Best to give us a shout via email and see what the plans are--they're sort of shifting day by (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest Reloaded

(...) You've got mail! If not email me and I will add you to the list. (Rogers seems to be bouncing my Messages) and Robs address is invalid... Jeff VW (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)