 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7593
  Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

(...) The mars rover--is this the one that can take the RCX? If so, more money on my credit card... Dave K (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

(...) Yeah, the credit card's crying... Oh well--one Mars Rover coming my way... And I'll throw the RCX in it and see what happens... I have other plans as well, but I'll surprise y'all when and if it works. See you tonight. Dave K (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)