 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7559
  Re: BrickFest

(...) NO, by all means please keep this in the public forum. I'm just fascinated and riveted by these turns of events. (smirk) Chris (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Not that I'm too lazy to look it up (but I am), when is Brickfest? And how easy is it to drive down there? (of course, bearing in mind that I probably won't be allowed to cross the border into the US....) I'm actually thinking about going, and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) Brickfest is running from August 8th to the 10th (but you will want to be there on the 7th..) (...) The drive is good. It takes about 10 hours, and the Scenery (sp?) is great, Seeing a series of wind turbines on a mountain, and then driving (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickFest

(...) And this is where Fate conspires against me... August 8 I'm going to be in Paris, Ontario, and I have to be in Sault Ste marie on the 11th, so I'm flying out on the Sunday. Our summer rollout, see, in which I visit all the branches to make (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)