 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 755
Re: Dinner Reschedule to Friday May 18th? Okay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:11:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:
One week later would be May 11th, right?  I assume you mean May 18th,
but you may wish to clarify...

Nit picked :)

I would agree if the intended change was from the 4th, but mayhaps Calum was
referring to the original date that dinner is suppose to be on, which would
be May 11, and postphoning it a week would put it on the 18th.
/end my nitpick ;)

Actually, I was referring to May 18th, as dinners are usually the second
Friday of the month.  I'll be gone May 4-12.

just looking forward to pics of the best factory in the world.

I don't think they give factory tours.

take lotsa notes too, for i was tentatively planning a vacation to denmark
(and holland) next spring.

I certainly will!  I'll even burn CD's of photos.

Calum