 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7506
Re: I really have to be nicer to my credit card...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:59:13 GMT

What else am I going to get blamed for this week?  It's only tuesday!
:)

well, up until now, I've been generally  blaming things on Margaret
Thatcher, Ronald Reagan and trickle down theory. BUT if your up for it,
just say the word.

Chris

P.S.  other than the comment from Calum saying my little monster
creation looks like it was made by a 6 year old.... JEFF VW is it worthy
of submission???