 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 744
  new customizable train sets....

Now that they are out...what do you guys think of them...$30 US for the kit, plus you got to add motor, lights (if you desire), other options can bring train engines very high costs....sure it might be fun and look nice but that is a lot of money (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new customizable train sets....

(...) Sorry for the mistakes (leaving out letters, etc) I was drifting off asleep writing this up...I thought the original post was almost funny when I read it...especially with at least 3 mistakes in the middle paragraph. (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)