 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7297
    Keeping trains in buildings for transport —Calum Tsang
   I thought I was the only one who kept trains in buildings for transport-I usually have one or two Metroliners kept on the passenger tracks of my train station while moving it. They always fall out! This is cute: (URL) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Keeping trains in buildings for transport —Iain Hendry