 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7286
    Curve/Straight road plates available in bulk 10 of each - 6 CAD per —Michael Shiels
   I know the train world is always in need of road plates and I have a special bulk purchase/offer for the local LEGO NUTS (and that's a good term!). Pretty hard to beat that price! So basically 120 CAD +s/h gets you 10 of each plate. I have 6320s but (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)