 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7229
7228  |  7230
Subject:
Bricks in Rice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:37:51 GMT

Hey everyone,
Not that I have been building anything, but I have been thinking a bit about
the next game. I thought it would be nice to switch the bricks to 2x2's with
a tile on top. The smaller bricks would be easier to handle, and the tile
would prevent the studs from interlocking with other bricks. I know we like
doing things the hard way, but it seems like the challenge is hard enough
without the extra wrinkles associated with handling the bricks. What do you
guys say? is this a good idea or not? Actually, if we switched to black and
white marbles it would be even easier...
Rob