 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7223
  I need info stat

Jeff, or anyone else, I appear to have deleted the relevant e-mail I am lost Can someone please e-mail me the relevant info to my redeemer address? Thanks Dave K (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need info stat

(...) I can mail you some info... I got some interesting mail today, apparently some Nigerians need my help. LMK if you want me to forward it on. (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I need info stat

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HDxAus.1AI5@lugnet.com... (...) I seem to get a lot advertizing eligible females in my area, who are drenched and warm. Fancy that. Iain (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)