 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 719
Re: Dinner move? Thursday May 3rd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 04:04:16 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Would people be able to make it on May 3rd for the May Monthly Dinner?

I ask this as I am leaving for Billund, Denmark May 4th.

If we moved it ahead a day, I know I couldn't viably be there :-/ But I WAS
thinking we should have a get together when you get back! I'm sure we'd all
love to hear about your experiences overseas!

    Iain