 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7183
    Hilarious —Iain Hendry
   One of my co-workers found this in a pile of paper today and we passed it around and everyone laughed. I don't know why I found this so funny, but I do. 1990 advertisement for YAMAHA Scara robot: (URL) think it's the dress. Or the 3-tier earings. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)