 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7139
  Meeting of AFOL's in the GWA

We're going to have a meeting on Tuesday, April 1st for all those folks in the Greater Winona Area. Yep, starting up my own lug-- WINLug! Where we're all Winners! Not like *those* folks over there in "Big Smoke Lug" *cough* *cough*!! All interested, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Meeting of AFOL's in the GWA

(...) April Fools! (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Meeting of AFOL's in the GWA

(...) Doh, I stated the obvious and killed what might have been a good thread in its youth. Like, "Hey! I was there, but no one else was. What happened?" "Did you go to the red chicken barn or the rust-brown one?" "Oh, heck, I knew I shoulda taken a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)