 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7139
7138  |  7140
Subject:
Meeting of AFOL's in the GWA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:48:26 GMT

We're going to have a meeting on Tuesday, April 1st for all those folks in
the Greater Winona Area.

Yep, starting up my own lug--

WINLug!  Where we're all Winners!  Not like *those* folks over there in "Big
Smoke Lug" *cough* *cough*!!

All interested, drive down regional road 12, take a left at the first dirt
road, cross Old Man Heller's creek, and just past that old fishing hole that
we all used to hang out at when we were a'skipin' school and avoiding the
Truant officer, is the meeting hall.  Yeah, I know that it's Hanks chicken
barn, but that's all we could muster up.

Dave K