 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 713
    light reading for playfeild —Chris Magno
   OK, I Brought a RCX with a light sensor to work to measure the reading of the playfeild. I've got good news and bad news. First: I was too lazy to bring the entire playfeild up stairs and lay it out JUST to take a light reading. So I painted a small (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)